BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I'm obsessed with my waffle maker.
This summer while spending time away up North, I made some waffles with wild blueberries from my backyard.
I meant to share this recipe a while ago, but time has escaped me!
Anyway, these waffles are light and fluffy, easy to make, and perfect for a Sunday morning!
Now lets get cooking!
THE RECIPE (feeds four people)
2 cups Flour
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1 tablespoon Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Blueberries
1 3/4 Milk
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk and oil in a separate bowl.
3. Gently combine wet and dry ingredients together.
4. Preheat waffle maker.
5. Pour batter onto the waffle maker.
6. Bake until light golden brow. About 4 minutes.